Sunday, October 21, 2007

Villaraigosa Backed LAUSD School Board Is Exactly The Nightmare We Were Afraid Of: Parents Contact Zuma Dogg In Outrage!

LAUSD: An LAUSD parent came across one of my threads, and they contacted me -- then they passed my info on to another parent...and it all kinda snowballed from there. Let's just say there is extreme parental dissatisfaction in the Valley regarding what is happening this year under the new school board. And some safety issues that didn't just pop-up over night -- but is escalating, and the parents who have contacted me feel like they are being stone-walled this year when it comes to parental input and scholastic reaction. (I'll basically be taking all the emails and faxes and compiling them into a thread for this weekend, if I can keep my A.D.D. in check...so stand by for that, for all who spent time on the phone filling me in and taking time to type up waaaaaaaay too many detailed and extensive emails.

MORE ON "LAUSD PARENTS SPEAK OUT"

No comments: